A forbidden love has wreaked havoc upon the Woodlands Faerie Clan; the young prince Thorn has fallen for none other than Elfin princess Wildflower. Faeries are losing their power to affect nature. Their faerie bells have stopped glowing. Elves are becoming mesmerized by their surroundings, lost in their own territories. Their spells are not working against the trolls. Giants have seized the opportunity to take back part of the plateau both groups worked together to rid them from years ago.
TICKETS ON SALE VIA EVENTBRITE NOW. CHARACTER TYPE CAPS, BOOK EARLY!
Copper Crust Giants
- Maintain Current Territory
- Gain Desired Riverside Territory from Elvin Tribe
- Make an alliance with the Faerie Clan
- Capture the baby Rosewood
- Kill any roaming mountain trolls
- Destroy the 5 campsites of the Elfin tribe
- Find and banish Wildflower and her baby.
- Gather back the lost faerie bells and place them in the Sacred Oak nest to invoke the Faerie Goddess Raven for help.
- Collect the ingredients to the elfin spells retrieved from the Elfin camp
- Perform the Elfin Spell that renders them as powerful as the Copper Crust Giants
- Avoid getting captured or killed
- Bribe the giants into helping them with their goals
- Expand the Faerie Territory and keep it by the end of the game.
- Find and protect Thorn, Wildflower and Rosewood.
- Gather the ingredients to form a Protection Spell to keep the mixed royal family safe.
- Gather as many faerie bells as possible.
- Hide any ingredients they may deem dangerous to have about during wartime
- Do battle with the giants to ensure they do not get close to Elfin Territory.
- Bribe any trolls lurking about to help them keep away faeries.
- Capture any faeries caught on Elfin territory.
- Force the King and Queen of the Faerie Clan to sign a Peace Treaty and declare Wildflower and Rosewood Elves.
- Create an even larger territory and keep it by the end of gameplay.
- Guard the bridge and the entrance on either side to it.
- Demand coins from anyone who attempts to cross over to either side.
- Capture or kill anyone in the area who has no coins.
- Hide from giants.
- Destroy anything built, collected or hidden by any other character type.
- Make coin trades with enemies for prisoners.
- Search for any dropped items of value or coins themselves.
100 points for executing strategy as planned
150 points for not suffering any damage during attack
100 points for retrieving bonus items from clues
50 points for making enemies move their camp to a different location
20 points per kill
15 points per capture
5 points for successfully hiding items from rivals * under no circumstances is anyone to place anything in the Wallace Brook itself
5 points per faerie bell kept by game end
15 points for stolen items kept by game end
100 points for every ten feet of territory gained by game end
1 point for every 10 lite coins earned.Lite Coins
Faerie money can be earned by anyone in the game. You can choose to do side missions that give you Lite Coins, you can earn currency doing work for a faerie that requests help, you can be bribed with Lite Coins for favours, you can steal them from other players, find them by solving riddles or making hostage trades.You can use your Lite Coins to upgrade your wardrobe, add on accessories, rent a different weapon, get a comfort item, buy fruit or water, purchase new campsite materials, etc.
There’s much evidence that Vikings had a right to believe in giants. Read about this discovery of a copper mine and tools belonging to Giants.
Faeries have been encountered in right here in Newfoundland. Learn about their trickster ways and allied elf attacks on The Rock.
Mountain Trolls, well, if you don’t believe in them already, by mid July you will! We are having a Mountain Troll Festival July 14th through 17th that should be lots of fun. Why not get a selfie with one, or attend the Mountain Troll Stroll in Corner Brook?
Aviking By Hoof welcomes those who would like to volunteer. In exchange for free gameplay, volunteers can come in costume, rent one of our costumes and/or weapons and help us keep track of player’s points, give players side missions, act as vital clue holders, etc. Character types are limited so volunteers must accept whichever type is open at the beginning of gameplay. You may register by contacting us or registering on the EVENTBRITE.CA page.